Sterling Silver Elephant necklace
Much of my jewelry is inspired by my trips to East Africa, including this Elephant. This piece is entirely handmade by me in my northern California studio.
- This piece is made to order and will ship a week or so after ordering.
- The elephant is made from .925 sterling silver.
- I started out by etching my drawing of an elephant onto a sheet of sterling silver. I saw it out and then, using the repousse' technique, give it form and dimension.
- The elephant pendant measures approximately 1 1/2" at it's widest point by about 1 5/8" long including the bail (37mm x 41mm).
- The surface has a lightly polished finish and comes on an oxidized sterling chain in your choice of 16", 18" 20", 22" or 24".
- The necklace arrives in a gift box tied with a raffia ribbon, ready for gift giving.
Please send me a message before ordering if you have questions. Cheers! Sue
Copyright 2008 Susan Urquhart / Lulu Bug Jewelry. The artist reserves all reproduction rights. No work may be reproduced in any manner whatsoever.
We Also Recommend
Barn Owl with Picasso Marble, Native Silver, Moonstone and 14K Dots
Barn Owl in a Tree Necklace - Sterling Silver with 14K Dots #3
Barn Owl with Fireworks Obsidian Heart, Cast Succulent Flowers and 14K Dots