Much of my jewelry is inspired by my trips to East Africa, including this Elephant. This piece is entirely handmade by me in my northern California studio.
- This piece is made to order and will ship a week or so after ordering.
- The elephant is made from .925 sterling silver.
- I started out by etching my drawing of an elephant onto a sheet of sterling silver. I saw it out and then, using the repousse' technique, give it form and dimension.
- The elephant pendant measures approximately 1 1/2" at it's widest point by about 1 5/8" long including the bail (37mm x 41mm).
- The surface has a lightly polished finish and comes on an oxidized sterling chain in your choice of 16", 18" 20", 22" or 24".
- The necklace arrives in a gift box tied with a raffia ribbon, ready for gift giving.
Please send me a message before ordering if you have questions. Cheers! Sue