FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are answers to some of the questions people frequently ask me about Lulu Bug Jewelry. If your question is not addressed or if you would like more information, please contact me, I'll be happy to answer your questions.
- Your jewelry is so amazing! Do you really make everything by hand? Yes! All of my designs are original as are my illustrations. I make my own stamping tools with the illustrations. Other pieces are fabricated by hand using traditional silversmithing techniques and lost wax casting.
- What kind of silver do you use? Lulu Bug Jewelry uses both .999 fine silver and .925 sterling silver .999 is considered fine silver, it is 99.9% pure silver. .925 Sterling silver is 92.5% silver and 7.5% copper. All chains, ear wires, and jump rings are .925 sterling silver unless stated otherwise. All of my work is nickel free.
- What is eco-friendly silver or reclaimed silver? In short, reclaimed silver is any silver that does not come directly from a mine. Much of the silver I use is reclaimed.
- How do I care for silver jewelry? Lulu Bug Jewelry doesn't require a lot of care, but you may read all about it on my product care page.
- What is the best way to choose a chain length? Chain lengths are generally measured in inches. Please see my size guide for more information.
- It is hard to tell how big your pieces are, how will I know if a piece is the right size for me? It's hard to judge the size of a piece from the photo. Please look at all photos and measurements in the description. I have a size guide to help you decide if a piece is too large or small for you.
- Where can I learn more about the meaning of your jewelry? Each item listing contains a brief description of the significance of the design, the stone used and information about other marks and symbols. Just click on the product to learn more.
- Do you offer exchanges or returns? I want you to love your Lulu Bug Jewelry! You may read more about my exchange, return and cancellation policies page.
- Where may I read reviews of Lulu Bug Jewelry? I have been selling online for more than ten years, but this is my new website. You may read more than 8,500 reviews at my other shop location.
- Do you offer gift wrapping? All of my products come in gift boxes tied with a raffia ribbon and are ready for giving. I do offer a lovely linen bag option with a polishing cloth and a small card you may order.
- What if I have other questions? Please contact me, and I will reply promptly.