- Shipping is from California, USA. If you live outside of the US, please be aware of the VAT, GST, tax and postal handling fees of your country. Please contact me prior to ordering if you have questions.
- USA orders are sent first class mail unless the upgrade to priority mail is chosen.
- Delivery time is NOT guaranteed with either first class or priority mail, so I'm unable to guarantee a delivery date. 2-3 days for priority and 3-5 days for first class is typical but not guaranteed. These estimates are for non-holiday seasons and are just estimates.
- HOLIDAY SHIPPING TIME: Shipping times during the holidays can vary and I can't guarantee delivery times. Weather, your regional and local distribution centers and temporary staff all contribute to the unpredictability or delivery time. Please take this into consideration when ordering.
- SHIPPING OUTSIDE THE USA: VAT, GST, and other fees are NOT included in the total cost of your order (invoice amount).
- Orders sent outside the US go via 1st class mail. Typical delivery time is 2-3 weeks but it can take longer.
- Your government may impose fees or taxes at the time of delivery, these are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
- I put the price paid on the customs form and include an invoice in the package and will not mark "gift" on the customs form, as this is illegal.
- SHIPPING TO THE UK: You will likely be charged 20% VAT and £8 (it may be more if UK laws change) handling by Royal Mail upon delivery or "Fee to Pay" notice. These taxes are the responsibility of the buyer and are out of my control. Learn more about the Royal Mail delivery "Fee to Pay" procedure here.
Is VAT or GST included in the listing price? Shipping is from the US so VAT, GST and other local fees, taxes and duties are not in the listing price and must be paid by the buyer upon delivery.
I ship Monday through Friday, and on Saturdays in December. USPS does NOT guarantee a delivery date so I am unable to do so too.